Whether you’re looking for the extra push to get out there in the surf after the past few months cooped up inside, inspiration to try a new surf spot, or simply want to sit on the couch and catch up on some rad (couch) surfing – make sure that these surfers are among the accounts you follow!
- @clarklittle (Clark Little) – Clark is one of most the most infamous Instagram photographers around, and is known for his beautiful pictures and videos of the local shore breaks around Oahu, Hawaii. He’s a must follow if you are interested in surf photography!
- @rissmoore10 (Carissa Moore) – Carissa is one of the best women in surfing. Follow her for some outstanding surfing vids and peeks into her day to day life.
- @surfer_magazine (Surfer Magazine) – The original surfing magazine since 1960, Surfer Magazine’s Instagram focuses on notable surf spots, up and coming surfers, and gear reviews.
- @benjibrand (Benji Brand )- Benji’s Instagram shows off his amazing surf skills with photography and video. Remember his ridiculously long barrel at Skeleton Bay? Epic!
- @toddglaser (Todd Glaser) – A Surfer Magazine Staff Photographer with beautiful and iconic surfing images and videos that you don’t want to miss out on!
- @leroybellet(Leroy Bellet) – Leroy Bellet is a 20-year-old artist, athlete, and adventurer from southern New South Wales, Australia. Inspired by a childhood spent in the sea, his passion is traveling the world to portray a deep respect and appreciation for the ocean through photography. He is most well-known for his ‘trail’ images, captured while riding waves at some of the world’s most renowned surf-breaks including the infamous ‘Teahupoo’. Check out some of his videos as well!
- @kazumasurfboardshawaii (Matt Kazuma Kinoshita) – This might not be surfing, but if you’ve ever wanted a granular look into what it takes to shape a surfboard, Matt’s Instagram is the place to be! Check out live videos of this master shaper shaping some amazing surfboards!
- @lograp (Log Rap) – Here you will find the perfect convergence of traditional single-fin logging and hip hop that somehow works and is pretty awesome!
- @surfingfervor (Surfing Fervor) – Check out the Fervor Surf Community for amazing worldwide surfing content!
- @surfingcityco (Surfing City Co) – A compilation of some of the best surfing videos that Instagram has to offer!
When you’ve had enough scrolling through surf videos, get out there in the sunshine and surf!
And while you’re at it, get an upgraded surfboard so you can really shred with our easy lease-to-own options.